Beachen – Swimming – Community – Fun – Outdoor activities – Campen
More info on registration coming soon
Register here for the Youth Beach Camp 2023. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Do you fancy beach volleyball? For numerous training sessions and daily tournaments in a cosy atmosphere? Welcome to our beach camp:
From 16-21-07.2023, you can meet new friends at the beach camp or spend a varied week with your friends. During the camp week, you will learn, develop and promote the techniques of beach volleyball and can put them to the test every day in tournaments, among other things. Alongside this, a motivated team of coaches will organise a varied and adventurous week for you.
Summer camp programme
What awaits you at the Camp
The 12 beach volleyball courts are the focus of the week not only on our facility, but also for our time together. They invite you to many beach volleyball sessions, in small and performance-oriented groups, directly on the water. Our coaches will work with you individually on your skills. There are still many possibilities for you at the camp: large sandy areas and playgrounds, a basketball hoop, beach soccer, spikeball… So it can’t get boring.
In the numerous training sessions and tournaments, you can put the skills you have learned to the test with your friends and teammates. You can also go water skiing and learn new stunts at the adjacent water ski facility.
In the evenings we will have a barbecue or sit around the campfire, play beach volleyball under floodlights and on the last evening we will have a closing party with you. You are welcome to bring your own music for the party. We are looking forward to seeing you!
We look forward to welcoming you to Lake Amber
Start & End
Independent arrival and departure
Arrival: Sunday 16.07.2023 joint erection of the tents
Departure: Friday 21.07.2023 afternoon
Location & Accommodation / Location
Our Camp "Velten am Bernsteinsee"
Our beach camp is located north-west of Berlin, near Oranienburg. The facility has 12 beach volleyball courts and its own sandy beach directly on the lake.
You will sleep in your own tents in our tent city. We have access to the showers, washrooms and toilets on site.
- Beach Soccer, Spikeball, board games
- Sunbathing on the beautiful sandy beach
- Swimming at set times with our lifeguards
- Water skiing
Full board – For breakfast, a rich and healthy buffet awaits you with bread & rolls fresh from the bakery, jams, Nutella, but also our beloved cornflakes with milk. Of course, there is sausage & cheese for the gourmets among you. Water, tea and juices are available. We also offer a hot, healthy lunch suitable for athletes. In the evening, we will have a barbecue, eat from the buffet or enjoy a snack of baked bread around the campfire.
- Water and tea available all day
- Partly vegan meals suitable for athletes
- Supervision and accompaniment by qualified beach volleyball coaches and qualified supervisors, some of whom have A-licences
- 8 children per training group
Camp - Benefits:
- 8 beach volleyball training sessions with qualified and experienced coaches
- many different tournaments (including floodlit tournament)
- full board + supervision
- Leisure activities
- Beach volleyball equipment (balls, training materials)
- Travel information and clothing recommendations
- Photo/video recordings from the camp
Not included in the camp price:
- ravel cancellation or interruption insurance
- Accident insurance (insurance through Heimatverein)
- Tents, bed linen, etc.
- Water ski (10€) & Wakeboard (20€)